- You can provide a fake name when you register.
- Your counselor won’t even see your fake name…only your username.
- Credit card billing is secure and through Stripe.
- When is online counseling NOT a good fit for me? Excellent question!
- You are having thoughts of self-harm
- You are having thoughts of harming others
- You are considering suicide
- You have been ordered by a court to attend therapy
- You don’t have easy access to the internet
Does eTherapyPro actually provide my counseling? No. Once we help you connect we provide a confidential place for you to exchange messages with them. The majority of the fee you pay is passed on to your counselor. They are the professional providing therapeutic services and eTherapyPro does not interfere with your counseling in any way. In other words, we only provide the platform for counseling. Who are eTherapyPro counselors? All the https://besthookupwebsites.org/positive-singles-review/ counselors on eTherapyPro are professionals working across the United States. They all hold at least master’s degrees or above. They are all independent professionals who are licensed in their state of residence. The licensing laws in each state are unique but most require: a master’s degree or above, a practicum or internship, standardized exams, and 2000 hours of supervised counseling experience. How long does it take to get matched with a counselor? Usually, you can expect to hear from your counselor within 24 hours. If you joined on a weekend or holiday, please allow more time for a response. Contact Us if you haven’t heard from anyone in 48 hours. Can I switch counselors? Certainly. Often times learning to work with your counselor is an important part of the therapeutic process and your healing so we’d like for you to give your first counselor a try. (more…)